Sell your product, find suppliers, the whole world is your marketplace!
If you are a Seller:
Top Trade Leads is offering you to list your product for free. Submit your product pictures, description, where it is available, your price, and terms of sale. We will review and post your product at our site; at a later stage we will allow you to manage your listings on your own and email you your login info to proceed. The listing is free, but you sell your product on your own, meaning the buyer needs to contact you direct. Top Trade Leads is not an ecommerce site. Think of Top Trade Leads as a free marketplace, where Top Trade Leads acts as an import-export agent, putting buyers and sellers together at no charge to you.
If you are a Buyer:
You may be an established importer or would be importer, looking for products to import. You may be a wholesale distributor or a retailer, looking for suppliers overseas whom you wish to outsource your product design ideas for manufacturing. You can use Top Trade Leads to source suppliers, find products and suppliers in a specific category of merchandise. Be specific as to what type of products you are looking for and, if you know it, from where.
For now we do not want to make the guidelines more specific or limit you in what you may wish to submit. Feel free to correspond, leave a comment below, or use the website Contact page.
Unit Price: $4900.00
Convection Coffee Drum roaster with vacuum powered cooldown pan, roasts up to 7 pounds of coffee beans at once.
Digital drum temperature probe with digital temperature display.
Independent DC drive motor switch allows no heat rotation with internal heating element in off position.
Tempered eight inch diameter glass viewing window allows tracking of bean color through roast cycle.
Roast Drum is 8 inches in diameter by 16 inches in length with Patented Stirring Vanes for an even roast.
5/32 Inch Stainless Steel Drum Perforation Size Allows Roast of Both Small and Large Beans.
Table Top Size, 30 Inches in Length, 18 Inches Deep, 17 Inches high.
Power requirement is three separate 20 amp power service outlets at 115/117 V.A.C. 220/230/240 Volt
Wiring OptionMethod of Roast is Dual Heat, one rear internal 1100 ceramic heating element with 3 each 500 watt internal infrared heat lamps for roasting and illumination.
Exhaust system is powered by a Cyclone Venturi ™ powered induction draft system.
Monitoring of roast temperature achieved through internal drum bean digital temperature probe with alarm setting to monitor bean temperature through entire roast cycle.
One year warranty on workmanship and materials.
Be informed of local commercial environmental codes concerning roasting and required compliance according to local food preparation and business codes.
CafeCoffees.com ships to all countries, accepting credit cards, cashiers check, company checks.
CAFECOFFEES NINE POUND COFFEE SHOP ROASTER
1. Front Loading/Unloading coffee drum roaster with PefectRoast™ Digital Control Panel, roasts up to 9 pounds of coffee beans at once.
2. PefectRoast™ digital control panel controls the roast temperature via temperature presets and has a manual bypass for direct control of roast cycle. .
3. Variable DC speed independent drive motor provides for an even roast.
4. Large 8 inch diameter tempered glass viewing window allows tracking of bean color through roast cycle.
5. Roast Drum is 8 inches in diameter by 17 inches in length with Patented Stirring Vanes for an even roast.
6. Stainless steel drum with 5/32 inch perforations allow roast of both small and large green coffee beans.
7. Roast cabinet is table top size, 28 Inches in Length, 18 Inches Deep, 20 Inches High without Exhaust Attachment.
8. Cool down pan is 22 inches in diameter by 6 inches high and is powered by included fan motor attachment.
9. Power requirement is 3 each separate 20 amp service outlets at 115/117 V.A.C.
10. Method of Roast is Dual Heat, one internal 1600 ceramic heating element with 4 each 500 watt internal halogen heat lamps for roasting and illumination. 4 Extra Halogen Lamp Bulbs Included.
11. Exhaust system is powered by a Cyclone Venturi™ powered induction draft system.
12. Monitoring of roast temperature achieved through internal drum bean digital temperature probe with alarm setting to monitor bean temperature through entire roast cycle.
13. One year warranty on workmanship and materials.
14. Be informed of local commercial environmental codes concerning roasting and required compliance according to local food preparation and business codes. Exports to all countries, payment by credit card, cashiers check or company check.
Will ship worldwide, delivery 45 to 60 days from date of order, subject to cleared payment.